If you have lost your student number, or can’t remember it, visit https://my.unisa.ac.za/ and click on “Forgotten Student Number?” in the left navigation bar. Submit your details to search for your student number.
How do I log into my Unisa app?
You must first register as a user.
Click on “Sign Up” and follow the instructions. You must register with a valid e-mail account and a password of your choice. 2. Once you have registered, a “New Unisa access registration” e-mail will be sent to your e-mail account.
How can I get my academic record from Unisa?
You can request your academic record via myUnisa. Login to myUnisa. Click on “Academic Record” and “Code”. Your academic record will be sent to your myLife e-mail account.
How do I log into my Unisa email?
Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/ Enter your full e-mail address (eg email@example.com) and your password for your myLife e-mail account. Select “Sign in”.
How do I check my Unisa modules?
Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za and login with your student number and password. If you haven’t yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your myLife e-mail account, click on “Claim Unisa login” on the homepage of myUnisa and follow the instructions. Click on the myModules tab / link at the top of the screen.
What is Unisa username?
UniSA will send you your username and password when you first enrol. Your UniSA username is computer generated. It usually consists of the first 3 letters of your family name, plus the initials of your first and second name plus the code 01p.
How do I check my Unisa profile?
Please check your information by following these steps: Go to myUnisa. Click on “myAdmin”, “Student Admin” and “Biographical Details”.
Which courses are still available at Unisa for 2021?
- Diploma in Policing (98220)
- Diploma in Accounting Sciences (98200)
- Diploma in Administrative Management (98216)
- Diploma in Animal Health (98026 – AHE)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (98211)
- Diploma in Information Technology (98806 – ITE)
- Diploma in Marketing Management (98202)
How can I see my transcript online?
First, check the school’s website to see if they have information about obtaining your transcript. Transcript information is often found on alumni or student services pages, and it can provide information on how to request your transcript online or who to contact to get your transcript.
What happens if I fail a module at UniSA?
Failure to pass the required number of modules will result in you not being able to study further at undergraduate level.
Can you apply for a degree with a higher certificate at UniSA?
Completing a relevant Higher Certificate will enable you to meet the requirements for a diploma or degree and you can then apply for your next qualification during your last semester of study for the Higher Certificate.
How do I get my Unisa username and password?
If you have forgotten your username or password, enter the primary email address listed in your profile and we will send you a message you can use to give yourself a new password. If you know your username and have forgotten your password, you can also enter your username instead.
How can I make my life?
7 Steps to Create the Life You Want, Starting Today
- Step 1: Find your purpose. …
- Step 2: Set long term goals to live a successful life. …
- Step 3: Learn the habits of successful people. …
- Step 4: Stay focused on what you want in life. …
- Step 5: Stay motivated on the way. …
- Step 6: Refocus when change happens.
How do I create a Unisa email?
How To Activate Your Unisa myLife Email
- Go to the myUnisa website.
- Click on “Claim Unisa login” on the top right corner.
- Follow the steps carefully. Your myLife e-mail account is the only e-mail account recognised by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university.